With growing experience and the expansion of our technology solutions capability, OTOC Australia is evolving into new markets, including renewable energy and the provision of communications services. Our investment in innovation has piloted the creation of a separate enterprise for our technology disciplines known as OTOC Technologies.
OTOC Technologies complements the accomplished existing infrastructure, construction and spatial solution capabilities of OTOC Australia and Veris with highly specialised ICT and communications services, offering industry-leading technology solutions delivered in a flexible client centric approach.
OTOC Technologies have partnered with Mitel Networks who offer a diverse suite of telephone, mobile, wireless, integration, support, conferencing and cloud services. Some current services and support team background are listed below;
- Mitel Premier partner with our technical group incorporating 25 years of Mitel experience
- Mitel MICC and MICD specialisations, delivering experience in Mitel’s Contact Centre applications and the capacity to further enhance business solutions through virtualisation and cloud technologies.
- OTOC Technologies' Managed Services team are Mitel certified and all staff are trained on the operation of Mitel applications, ensuring experience can be applied at the first contact with our Service Desk.
- A 24 hour Service Desk, operating with advanced remote diagnostic and remote access applications, enabling rapid identification and rectification of issues as they occur from our Perth based Network Operation Centre (NOC).
- Mitel Call Director including Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Hunt and Ring Group management
- Mitel Voicemail including Interactive Voice Response (IVR) prompt management
- Enterprise Manager
- Mitel MiCollab including Voicemail & Audio Conferencing
- Mitel Voice Recording including OAISYS call recorder (ICP)
- Mitel Contact Centre applications, call routing, agent and supervisor management.
OTOC Technologies provide Clients with 24/7 pro-active Managed Service for their Mitel Unified Communications solutions, specialising in Level 2 & Level 3 escalations for Mitel telephony and Mitel applications.