Village Entertainment System
OTOC Technologies is a specialist in the design, installation and support of Village Entertainment Systems (VES) for mining camps, smart communities and other remote sites. Our systems deliver both entertainment and communication – including Internet, free to air TV, PayTV, Video on Demand services, telephony, news feeds, weather, site induction videos and other information.
- Optic Fibre, Copper or Wireless Networks
- Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON)
- Point to Point Fibre (P2P)
- Entertainment, Telephony, and MATV
- Corporate (Secure) Networks
- Security and Fire Protection
- Village Entertainment Systems (VES)
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
- Satellite Technologies
- Microwave point-to-point designs and point-to-multipoint designs
- Wireless broadband, including WiMAX designs.
- In-building and special coverage design, including mobile telecommunications sites
- Hospitality Wi-Fi networks
Ensuring your workforce is able to unwind at the end of a long shift is a vital step in the process of keeping your staff healthy, happy and productive. OTOC Technologies can design a VES to suit the needs of any site, local or remote.
OTOC Technologies recently completed the design, deployment, integration and migration of a significant village entertainment solution for a Tier 1 mining company in Australia. OTOC Technologies delivered high level and detailed designs to provide a transformational user experience.